Go BLESS the world with the love of Jesus Christ …everyone…everyday…everywhere.
- Submission to Jesus.
- God’s word is our authority.
- Experience community.
- Extend grace.
- Serve others.
- Live generously.
- Excellence in all things.
- Build unity around God’s purposes
- Transform the soul of our community.
- To be a Regional Ministry Center to the spiritual, physical, emotional and social needs of people.
- Our facilities are mere tools for the bigger goal of life-transformation.
- The sanctuary is a place of corporate worship.
- The Harby Center is an 8,000 square foot facility with meeting space, teen recreation room, community room and a kitchen.
- The Harby Center is used for meals, family gatherings, Alternative to Violence Program (AVP), wedding showers, baby showers, birthday parties, fund raisers, Thursday Spaghetti Meals for Football Team, Baccalaureate Receptions, Operation Christmas Child Regional Collection Site, and much more.
Life Transforming Goals
- Connect to Christ.
- Grow in faith.
- Serve other people.
- Develop as leaders.
- Reproduce one self.
Larry Light is the Lead Pastor at New Hope Community Church. Originally from Iowa, he loves God’s beautiful creation. He especially enjoys mission trips (pic taken in Kenya). He believes the local church can change the world.
Jack Steele is the Administrative / Teaching Pastor at the church and also serves as worship leader. He is originally from the state of Maryland, is an avid exerciser, and enjoys traveling. He is bi-vocational, working for the University of Maryland.
Bob Wilkie is the Pastor of Visitation. He and his wife, Mary, are active in the church and community in many different ways. Bob enjoys racing as a hobby. Bob and Mary have three children, 3 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren.